Wednesday 12 February 2014

I’m Scared To Date Any Guy Because I Feel All Men Are Cheats & Heart-breakers

This is a story of a young girl who needs your sincere advice on her an issue bothering her.
confused_girl_pregnant
I am a 24-year-old young, beautiful and hardworking lady who is not in any relationship because of fear of being hurt.
Its not like am not a good person or have a bad character as a matter of fact I know I have a lovely personality that will attract people to me.
But the thing is I just can’t date any guy because I believe all men are cheats and heart breakers and as such I don’t want any guy to hurt or break my heart. Hence, my reason for still being single. Now I think my beliefs is holding me down and preventing me from having a serious relationship.
I had to share this because in the last eight months, I have had more admirers than ever.
I’m so confused because I don’t know where to start from let alone how to go about dating because I don’t want to be hurt.
How can I convince myself that I won’t get hurt?
Dear readers what advice would you give this young girl?

No comments:

NAFDAC Seizes Three Tankers For Conveying Vegetable Oil With Petrol Tanker In Lagos

  At least three petrol tankers transporting vegetable oil have been seized by officials of the National Agency for Drugs Administration and...

Popular Post