Saturday 1 February 2014

I Dated Kcee And We Broke Up In Peace…..Before He Dated Ebube Nwagbo – Actress Anita Joseph

You walked into this place wearing a micro-mini, doesn’t it bother you that people would be starring?
I like it when people look at me, it makes me feel good. But sometimes, it could be embarrassing, I like it all the same. If you’re a chic and nobody looks at you then you should go back and look at the mirror if you’re okay. I like short things a lot. I live around here and it’s evening so I’m wearing it to stroll.

So who is Ebube Nwagbo?
Ebube is not my friend but a colleague and we work together. You only got to meet with these people when you work with them. After the work, we don’t even really hook or hang out. And if we meet, we just say hi once in a while. We met in Anambra State at a location. I heard both of you were friends?
Did you date K.C?
Yes I dated him and that was a long time ago. And we separated in peace before they started dating and I didn’t have problem with that.

No comments:

I Don’t Believe In Having One Wife, It’s An Imported Concept – Kanayo O. Kanayo

 Veteran actor Kanayo O. Kanayo has discussed his opinions on monogamy, saying that he thinks it is against African culture and tradition to...

Popular Post