Monday 13 January 2014

Soldiers On The Streets: Blackmail Won’t Deter Me From Protecting My People – Uduaghan

Uduaghan
Delta State governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan has said no amount of blackmail would deter him from protecting the lives of Deltans, just as he decried the blackmailing of security operatives deployed to keep peace in Kokori, the abode of arrested kidnap kingpin, Kelvin.
Speaking, yesterday, at an inter-denominational thanksgiving service to mark this year’s Armed Forces Remembrance Day, Uduaghan called for a peaceful society, saying that He charged Deltans to ensure the maintenance of peace, urging them not to encourage or hide criminal elements in their midst, but to aid security agents in fishing them out.
“I will not shelve my responsibilities, but will do the work I had taken the oath of office for. Using the security forces, I will do my work of providing security for all Deltans. Let us ensure a peaceful society, so that we will not need to send security men to communities, to keep security on our roads,” the governor said.

No comments:

I Don’t Believe In Having One Wife, It’s An Imported Concept – Kanayo O. Kanayo

 Veteran actor Kanayo O. Kanayo has discussed his opinions on monogamy, saying that he thinks it is against African culture and tradition to...

Popular Post