Friday 27 May 2016

Lil Kesh: “My dad is always on my social media pages checking for updates”


Lil-Kesh-album-cover
Young talented Nigerian singer, Lil Kesh is now a bonafide record label owner.
After rounding up his 2 years contracts with YBNL, he went on to start his own label.
Lil Kesh has now revealed that his father is a supporter of his chosen career.
He mentioned in a recent post that his father does check his page for updates.
In his words:
“posting this picture just because I know my dad will come to check my page for updates.”

No comments:

NAFDAC Seizes Three Tankers For Conveying Vegetable Oil With Petrol Tanker In Lagos

  At least three petrol tankers transporting vegetable oil have been seized by officials of the National Agency for Drugs Administration and...

Popular Post